Taking The Headache Out Of Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
Whether you’re hiring an apprentice or considering becoming one, knowing which provider to choose can be daunting.
You want to make sure the expert support is available so neither apprentice nor employer is left questioning their decision.
At Working Knowledge, we understand what a big step this is for everyone, which is why our expert team go above and beyond to support you, every step of the way.
“We now have marketing analytics on which we can rely on to know what went well and what didn't - and adapt accordingly. It has been a cracking first 9 months.”
Lynn Blackmore-Heal, Head of Customer Success, Evorio
Leading UK Marketers Have Designed Our Apprenticeship Programme To Deliver Meaningful Results
Our team of trainers and coaches are expert marketers themselves who are passionate about creating a comprehensive programme that’s fit for the workplace – one that teaches apprentices strategies and techniques they can practice straight away. We believe training needs to step beyond the textbook or the static classroom environment and instead be deeply practical, business-focussed and driven by results. We continually review our modules and support provision to ensure our programme is aligned to the fast-evolving needs of the digital world.
Typically, Working Knowledge apprentices are aged 23 and more than 40% are educated to degree level.
See what makes our apprenticeship one of a kind:
Paving the way for a more diverse and inclusive digital marketing industry
At Working Knowledge, we believe in the power of diversity and the magic it can bring to a workplace.
Not just for the sake of being inclusive, but because we understand that innovation and creativity thrive in diverse environments.
A mix of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences and ways of thinking, gives rise to fresh ideas.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) goes beyond mere buzzwords. It's an integral part of our mission to bridge the gap between education and employment.
There are many talented people out there, currently stuck in dead-end jobs, due to factors beyond their control. And we want to change that.
We strive to equip our apprentices with all they need to thrive.
Our support extends beyond
- Every student has access to a mental health and well-being ambassador.
- Our trainers and coaches are equipped to effectively support neuro-divergent learners.
- Inexperienced managers are supported to effectively handle their new roles.
- Learners have a community of peers to lean on when challenges arise.
Our commitment to DE&I is reflected in every step of our process. We actively encourage businesses to broaden their perspectives and consider candidates they might not have otherwise and in turn provide the right support and guidance to deliver successful outcomes for both the apprentice and the business.
Transforming Businesses With Digital Marketing Training That Works
Our government-subsidised Digital Marketing Academy programme aims to ensure businesses get the right marketing done, whilst enabling young talent to thrive.
Here To Guide You On Your Apprenticeship Journey
In the world of digital marketing, it's the supporting cast that make all the difference.
That's why we're immensely proud of our team of marketing maestros, recruitment wizards and compassionate coaches that shape our unique programme and support our apprenticeship businesses every day.
When you collaborate with us, you gain access to our team of highly experienced, practising marketers. They bring a wealth of real-world knowledge to the table and ensure apprentices learn best practice.
Our team are aligned around one key goal – your success – and have the experience, skills, and passion to guide you through your apprenticeship journey, and beyond.
Why A Working Knowledge Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Works
- We make it easy for you – we’re committed to making our apprenticeship experience as seamless as possible for both business owners and apprentices. That’s why we take care of the paperwork and provide wrap-around coaching and support.
- We don’t stop at ‘good enough’. Every member of our team continually strives to achieve the highest standards in what we do. We all meet regularly to review our processes, evaluate our delivery and share best practice so we can continue to raise the bar in apprenticeships.
- We go above and beyond. Traditional apprenticeship programmes only go so far in equipping digital marketers for the real world. We offer additional resources, expert webinars and assignment surgeries to offer valuable feedback and access to expertise that ensures apprentices have the best possible chance to make a valuable contribution.
- We embed storytelling into our training. Storytelling is one of the most powerful ways to connect with customers. We teach apprentices the StoryBrand framework to help you get the best results from your marketing.
Recruit your digital marketing apprentice with confidence
Step 1: Schedule Your Call
Discover how our unique apprenticeship scheme can propel your business forward.
Step 2: Recruit Your Dream Hire
Trust us, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Our talent hunters will advertise, screen and assess your candidates, and then present the top 3-4 to you in a facilitated half-day assessment centre. The process is super-efficient with your time while giving you the peace of mind you’ll have the highest calibre candidates put forward to find the best cultural fit.
Step 3: Boost Your Business Growth
Watch your apprentice thrive and your marketing capabilities improve so your business can flourish, with expert support and clear, measurable results that bring your goals within reach.
7 Steps To Hiring The Perfect Apprentice
Hiring a junior marketer can seem like a daunting task, especially when you're unsure of what to look for. That's why we've crafted a comprehensive FREE guide just for you. '7 Steps To Hiring The Perfect Apprentice' is your roadmap to navigating the hiring process with ease and confidence. This guide is packed with proven strategies and insider tips to help you pinpoint talent, assess skills, and make an informed decision. Don't gamble with your next hire - download your free guide today and secure the perfect junior marketer for your team.
Want An Apprenticeship That’ll Give You The Advantage?
Apprenticeships should be impactful, both for the business and the individual. At Working Knowledge, we make sure they are. Schedule a call with our team today and find out how you can make the most of this ground-breaking digital marketing apprenticeship programme that is transforming businesses throughout England.